EPAS Noticeboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale: CM Roc A Billie - Buckskin Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Filly

Go down

For Sale: CM Roc A Billie - Buckskin Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Filly Empty For Sale: CM Roc A Billie - Buckskin Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Filly

Post  CM Sporthorses Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:15 pm

CM Roc A Billie
By: Roc On (Perlino QH)
Out Of: CM Commanding Miss
(CBSH by Billara Beersheba)
DOB: 4th October 2011
Buckskin Filly - No white markings.

This filly is 18.75% Cleveland Bay, 50% Quarter Horse, 31.25% Thoroughbred.

For Sale: CM Roc A Billie - Buckskin Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Filly A_29010

She should mature around the 15.3hh mark and will be CBHSA and Buckskin registered. She can also be AWSHA registered.

Billie will be sold with membership to the CBHSA as well!

She is available for $5000 and a payment plan is welcome.

For Sale: CM Roc A Billie - Buckskin Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Filly Untitl39

For Sale: CM Roc A Billie - Buckskin Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Filly Untitl40

For Sale: CM Roc A Billie - Buckskin Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Filly Untitl41

** CM Commanding Miss may be available as well in a package deal with her if you would like. She is a lovely young mare, ready to start under saddle and see how she goes - she had a front leg injury as a foal - which we thought would end any chance of a ridden career - however she gallops around the paddock without so much as a short stride! I cannot guarantee that she is going to stay sound enough to ride on a regular basis or get out and compete - so I am happy to let her go at Broodmare price - and if you break her in and get her going and she stays sound - major bonus for you!

The only reason she would be for sale is that she is by my stallion and I cannot breed him back over her obviously! She is a lovely girl!

Email: info@cmsporthorses.com

CM Sporthorses

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum